Missy Echeveria is a tireless, determined and intellectually driven Real Estate extraordinaire. Persistent dedication has lead to her countless success stories amongst everything from luxury homes to major land sales. Striving in demanding industries ranging from fashion design to business management have seasoned Missy’s well rounded work ethic. Being the youngest of 11 children nourished the competitive nature that drives Missy to tackle new challenges. Her experience as a longtime Bay Area entrepreneur has helped expand her business beyond Northern and Southern California, Georgia, Hawaii and into International markets.
Missy holds it all together with the help of her handpicked teams which she formed through a meticulous selection process. M.E. Properties are no ordinary teams, it is a group of agents, brokers, and strategists that all mirror Missy’s dedication and strive. She recruited business leaders from all corners of the industry including realtors, brokers, broker associates, and real estate attorney's. Each member offers their own unique insight to help form a proficient and versatile team capable of tackling every aspect the evolving, multi-faceted real estate industry. Together they bring forth the best minds in Real Estate to collaborate on buying, selling and trading properties.
Their secret is in their passion. Real estate can be taught, but passion cannot. Like Missy, her teams involve themselves in Real Estate because it is stimulating and a rewarding. Busy is their comfort zone. For M.E. Properties the ultimate inspiration is to be the best possible brokers and agents they can be.
- - Georgia Real Estate Commission
- - Sacramento Association of Realtors
- - California Association of Realtors
- - National Association of Realtors
- - Sacramento Realtist Association (Past Assistance Secretary)She is a native of Sacramento, California and has lived in Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood between 2013-2016. Francine's hobbies include traveling, basketball, football, and family activities.Francine is married to Alton Byrd, NBA Senior Executive and has two children-Alana and Miles-who both live and work in London.