2756 Novato Blvd.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!
* Approximately 289 acres (Minutes from Downtown Novato)
* Located in the jurisdiction of the County
* Adjacent to Indian Valley Golf course/Stafford Lake
* Adjacent to apprx. 2000 acres of open space
* Near by amenities include (Apple Market, Dentistry, Dr’s office, Meridian Sports Club, Equestrian, San Marin High school, Pleasant Valley Elementary School, minutes from 101, dog park, walking trails, and much more)
* Property resides within the water district
* Extremely Private
* Currently zoned 1 home per 60 acres
* Owners since 1910
* Property is completely fenced in.
* Property has large watering hole/pond
* Natural creek runs through property.
* Property has dirt roads cut in through out the land for easy access
* Incredible views of the Bay from the North West upper property
* Current Terrain: Lush with Oak and Bay Trees, rolling hills with ridge lines and incredible Bay and city views.
* Property has two easements (PG&E and a use easement for back adjacent property)
* Proudly offered @ $7,500,000.00
* The current absorption rate in Novato is 10.947 (11 months)
* Exclusive listing: must call agent for a private showing